Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the email of send reset securtity info are wrong how can i change it ?

Hi,

I was forgot my securtity questions and i saw that the email of send reset securtity info are wrong . That's why i don't got the email from the answer . my question is how can i change my email of send reset securtity info ?

Thank you !

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 2:23 AM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 2:28 AM in response to thuan tran

You won't be able to change your rescue email address until you can answer your questions, you will have to contact Support in your country (and which is therefore on your iTunes account) to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then update your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

the email of send reset securtity info are wrong how can i change it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.