Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access Camera, Calc and timer from lock screen after 8.2 upgrade (iphone 5s)

After upgrading my iphone 5s to iOS 8.2, Iam unabler access Camera, Caluculator and Timer from lock screen. But it is working when phone is unlocked.

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Greetings Mytreya,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From what it sounds like, you are not able to access the Control Center from the lock screen on your iPhone after an update. In this situation, I would first recommend backing up your iPhone to either iTunes or iCloud for safety.

Back up and restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

After your iPhone has been backed up, I would suggest placing your iPhone in recovery mode manually and performing an update as described in the next attached article. This will reinstall the iPhone Operating System without erasing any data.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

Cheers,

Joe

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2015 12:54 PM in response to Mytreya

Greetings Mytreya,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From what it sounds like, you are not able to access the Control Center from the lock screen on your iPhone after an update. In this situation, I would first recommend backing up your iPhone to either iTunes or iCloud for safety.

Back up and restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

After your iPhone has been backed up, I would suggest placing your iPhone in recovery mode manually and performing an update as described in the next attached article. This will reinstall the iPhone Operating System without erasing any data.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

Cheers,

Joe

Unable to access Camera, Calc and timer from lock screen after 8.2 upgrade (iphone 5s)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.