Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facing issues with 3g Mobile Data Usage Current Period and Apps Volumes are differ.

Hi All,

i am facing some data mismatch with my iphones. the actual mobile data usage volume and data usage for Apps volumes are showing different data.

for eg : Mobile Data Usage - Current Data Usage - Current Period volumes showing 342 MB but if i check the Use Mobile Data For Apps Volumes for all Apps including System Service Data's and Uninstalled Data's are showing very less ( around 200 MB only ) compare with Current Period Volumes.

Mobile Data Usage - Current Data Usage - Current Period and Use Mobile Data For Apps ( Apps wise data usage ) Data's are not matching..

Please let me know will it show like that only or its an issue ???? if you want i can share the screen shot as well.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2, 3G Data Issue

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 3:17 AM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2015 1:27 PM in response to kasinathadurai

Hello kasinathadurai,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have some questions about cellular data usage and apps that use cellular data. For this question, I would refer you to the attached article that will help explain how data usage, call time, and app cellular data is calculated.

Learn about cellular data settings and usage on your iPhone and iPad (Cellular Model) - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

Apr 5, 2015 9:15 PM in response to AppleJoe

Hi Thanks for your reply, my question is Mobile Data Usage - Current Data Usage - Current Period Volume and Apps wise used volume should match or not? because for me Current period cellular data volumes and Apps wise data used volumes are not matching ..

if i calculate all the apps data volumes (only 200 MB) its not matching with Current period Cellular data volumes( Total used volumes 350 MB)...

Please find the screen shot.

User uploaded file

Facing issues with 3g Mobile Data Usage Current Period and Apps Volumes are differ.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.