Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my friend forgot his game center account and password of clash of clans , how can we recover it? thanks

my friend forgot his game center account and password of clash of clans , how can we recover it? thanks

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 2:29 AM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2015 12:59 PM in response to mhoriss

Hi mhoriss,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your friend has saved game data within Game Center but doesn’t know his login information. Game Center uses your Apple ID as described in the first article below.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID. If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

If your friend has forgotten his Apple ID all together, they can use the next attached link to help recover that Apple ID.

Apple - My Apple ID

Best regards,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.