Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can an iPhoto card that I want to place order to print be shipped to my location?

I recently created a card in iPhoto 9.4.3 and wanted it to be printed and shipped to my address. In advanced settings I chose a printing store that - as I supposed - should be nearest to me, so I selected it to be printed in Finland. However on finishing placing my order I saw that along with my actual address the country the bill listed was Finland. So my question is as follows: for my order to be shipped do I have to live in one of the countries listed as Product Stores in iPhoto's Advanced settings?

All the best,

I.S.

Mac OS X (10.7.5), MacBook Pro 15.4 mid-2012

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 3:23 AM

14 replies

Apr 2, 2015 3:42 AM in response to Yer_Man

I'm in Lithuania and my intuition tells me that (I just browsed Apple Support docs searching info on the subject) it by no means is possible. Am I correct? I'm frustrated, I cancelled my order while I still had the chance to do that. I needed this card very much to be printed to hand it to my girl-friend and now as the list doesn't cover my country I see it's a flop 😢

Apr 2, 2015 9:36 AM in response to scrutinizer82

I see what you're referring to about the decoration. Since it's the Letterpress type the decoration is on the stock itself and that's why it's not included in the pdf file. Try creating a pdf from any of the other letterpress styles. You'll get the same thing. With the raised portion of the letterpress style one can't print reliably to it so it's added to the stock. The portion where we add photos and text is flat and smooth allowing for good printing.

Can an iPhoto card that I want to place order to print be shipped to my location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.