Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my Lean Body Mass data is gone!

I've been entering, by hand, my Lean Body Mass data every day since I got my iPhone 6 back in October.

Today, as usual, I entered a new value, but looking at the graphs, it's the only entry. All of my months of data is simply gone. I've killed and restarted the Health app, and restarted by phone (both normal swipe restart and by holding down home/power). No dice, all my data is still gone. No, I did not clear it -- I don't even know how to do so, and the phone's been locked and in my possession the entire time since yesterday, when I definitely did have all my data.

Is there any way to get it back?

Randomly losing months worth of data is totally ridiculous. I've been hoping this app would be improved over time (like, say, the ability to look at another day's data or -- gasp -- be able to scroll the graphs), but if it's going to just lose data it's worse than useless.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 10:34 AM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 2:22 PM in response to ChrisCarollo

Dear Chris

I have the same problem. When I entered my data today they were all gone for the Lean Mass. But my steps/km/Miles for my walking is still from I got my Iphone 6. I try to search for any solutions but could not find it.

I found out that your Backup NEED to be encrypted. You can choose that in Itunes when you connect your Phone to your computer.

If the backup is not encrypted it will not backup your health data. Strange.

All of my Lean Body Mass data is gone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.