Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've locked myself out of my phone and it says connect to ITUNES hoever when i connect it to my computer it dosent work and still says connect to itunes.What do I do?

my phone 4s is locked and I cant unlock it unless I connect to ITunes but when I connect it, it doesn't work.

what do I do ?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 11:22 AM

Did you click on the Restore button in iTunes?

3 replies

Apr 2, 2015 11:42 AM in response to phillippa.todd

Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds).

Restore: Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory

I've locked myself out of my phone and it says connect to ITUNES hoever when i connect it to my computer it dosent work and still says connect to itunes.What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.