Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no oneโ€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Need Help With My Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi Only Tablet

I Have or had an 7000mAh External Backup Battery Charging Case w' Kickstand For Apple iPad Mini

& I Was trying to put it on & The 30-Pin Port Came Off The Battery Cover

& The Problem now is I Don't know where The 30-Port Pin is??? I Think it's inside The Port of My Apple iPad Mini??? & The Funny Part is My Apple iPad Mini is Still Charging & Syncing ???

is that possible???

i'm going to The Apple Store tomorrow & explain this to them ๐Ÿ™‚

so do you think there going to Charge Me Money for My Apple iPad Mini if it needs to be Fixed??? if so??? how much???

also in the past I Had a 8000 mAh Backup Battery Pack Hard Case Cover Stand Holder for iPad Mini - Black in the past & i had trouble putting that on & it broke also but the 30-pin came off & fell off the Battery Pack ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ that came from China.

the 7000mAh External Backup Battery Charging Case w' Kickstand For Apple iPad Mini came from Brooklyn New York & that broke

I Guess these Battery Pack Cases are not meant for Apple iPad Mini cause they Break very easy ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

but The Battery Pack Cases they make for The iPhones & iPod Touches work fine i see.

I Wanted to buy a Battery Pack Case for My Apple iPad Mini but i guess that's gonna be very hard to do ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

iPad, iOS 8.2, Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wifi Only

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 1:07 PM

13 replies

Apr 2, 2015 1:43 PM in response to Apple4Ever556

Take your mini and the charging thing with you when you go. Don't know if they would charge you or not - you're there quite often, so maybe you'll luck out and get someone you've dealt with before. Ask them nicely about it, that might help.

Can you post a link to a pic of the charging thing or a screenshot of it? I've never seen one of those - I only use a charger for AA batteries; my other stuff (iPad) gets plugged into the wall directly.

Apr 2, 2015 2:34 PM in response to babowa

I Have Several Devices, I Got 2 Apple iPad's 1 is a Apple iPad Mini 16GB The Other is Apple iPad Air 2 128GB & I Have an Apple iPod Touch 64GB & I Have an Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB & I Have an Apple iPod Classic 160GB & I Have a 2009 24inch Apple iMac Computer & I Have The Apple TV 1080i & I Have an Apple Airport Express & 6TB of External Hard Drives & I Got 1

Jackery Giant+ 2-USB Portable External Battery Charger - 12000mAh (Orange) sounds pretty cool & a great collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

all i wanted was to put Battery Packs on My Apple iPad's & Apple iPhone & Apple iPod Touch, I Got 2 Down but the Apple iPads don't have a Battery Case, I Want enough Battery Life that just won't Die on me ever that will stay 100% all day long all the way through yeah, that's what i'm trying to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

I Need Help With My Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi Only Tablet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.