Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something is wrong with my audio, I think! Help!

So when I facetime, people say that they can't really hear me? I feel like that something is wrong with my audio but i don't know. When I have a phone call people, people can hear me fine. It's only that they can't hear me through facetime. Any tricks? Help!!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Hi Wingstoplover,

If you are having issues with your audio not being heard only when you are using FaceTime, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPhone -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPhone as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2015 1:59 PM in response to Wingstoplover

Hi Wingstoplover,

If you are having issues with your audio not being heard only when you are using FaceTime, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPhone -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPhone as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

Something is wrong with my audio, I think! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.