Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible for deleting all the apps from the appstore which are showing up in the apps not on my phone section. Before I was able to delete them from itunes but now I am not able to find that option.

Is it possible for deleting all the apps from the appstore which are showing up in the apps not on my phone section. Before I was able to delete them from itunes but now I am not able to find that option.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 11:30 PM

You can hide them via your computer's iTunes : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

The 'x' might not show on their top left corner (it might be invisible), but clicking where it should be should hide the app.

13 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.