Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraud website (eshop12.com) promted by junglee.com is selling apple products. who can i contact with all details?

India's Junglee.com (bought by amazon) have unverified sellers listed with them and they selling apple products

I have learnt a lesson to never buy apple products from anywhere but authorised sellers. I would request others to beware of JUnglee.com

And more importantly, request apple to hotlist junglee.com and ban such sites from being able to sell apple products at all.​

I happened to buy macbook from Eshop12.com ,a seller listed under junglee.com

It happened to be a fraud website. I lost Rs 53,499.

Site is now not operational. No reply to emails. No one answers any of the customer care numbers ( 080-23325888 / 080-23320776 and 9986879481)

And all junglee.com had to say was they have de-listed the seller from their platform. They cannot contact the seller themselves, nor will they be able to share information for security purposes.

I am not alone. here are many more complaints like mine -

http://www.junglee.com/eshop12com/seller/A2XBSQZXMCA29X

Junglee is doing nothing to help. they are safeguarding their sellers privacy our customer's experience. Are they part of this came themeselves? I cant help but wonder, seeing their casual reactions.

I have intimated junglee and amazon of this fraud /scam.

I would request apple India to step in and help as well. Please ensure none of these sites can sell apple products on their websites ever again.

​Your sincerely

cheated Apple user

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 3, 2015 2:24 AM

7 replies

Sep 10, 2015 12:36 PM in response to KiltedTim

KiltedTim wrote:

Doh!

Gotta love Jive...

Always a Marine - first ashore! 👿dog.

[my uncle was 1st-wave at Iwo]

RE: Jive

AlohaBob has it on the "Highest Authority" that there is no facility in JiveAdmin to prevent the thread being bumped on any admin action taken - most times an "edit" is notated " <Edited by host> " but SPAM removal gets nada.

As I demonstrated to Bob here > Re: Communities not work!? - Jive is complicated

Fraud website (eshop12.com) promted by junglee.com is selling apple products. who can i contact with all details?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.