Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Bose Bluetooth v2 and an iPhone 6. Intermittent problems

Sometimes this bluetooth works great, other times it just turns off and on at will. I have shut both down and still have the issues... Any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2, Bose v2

Posted on Apr 3, 2015 7:48 AM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2015 8:06 AM in response to mapsguy1955

Hello there mapsguy1955,

It sounds like your bluetooth is intermitently losing connection to your device(s) even after you restarted the iPhone. I would recommend starting with these troubleshooting steps from the article about troubleshooting bluetooth on an iOS device:

iOS: Troubleshooting Bluetooth connections

1. Tap Settings > Bluetooth and locate the Bluetooth accessory you are currently connected to or attempting to connect to. Then tap User uploaded file and "Forget this Device". Try to pair your Bluetooth accessory again.

You may need to enter your Bluetooth accessory PIN again if your accessory requires one. Some common PINs are 0000, 1111, and 1234.

2. Restart your Bluetooth accessory by turning it off and then on again1.
  3. Update your device to the latest version of software. See how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  4. If your Bluetooth accessory has upgradable firmware, check to see that you have the latest version1, 2.

• Remove any case, stand, or other accessories from your iOS device and see if performance improves.
  • Check for sources of potential interference and move both the iOS device and the Bluetooth accessory away from other electronic devices.
  • Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This will reset all network settings including: previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords, recently used Bluetooth accessories, VPN, and APN settings.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

I have a Bose Bluetooth v2 and an iPhone 6. Intermittent problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.