Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync between icloud drive Windows explorer and icloud.com

How long does it take to sync icloud drive files dropped from Windows explorer to icloud.com? I loaded 6GB of files and it's not appearing on icloud.com under icloud drive.

iPhone 6, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 3, 2015 7:18 PM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2015 2:37 PM in response to i12cloud

Hello i12cloud,

If you are not seeing files that you uploaded to iCloud Drive, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful.

Get help using iCloud Drive - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203052

What if I don't see all my files at iCloud.com?

Any documents that you've already stored in iCloud are automatically moved to iCloud Drive when you upgrade. iCloud.com will display these files in the new iCloud Drive app in addition to the iWork apps (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote) that you're used to seeing.

If you don’t see your files in the iWork apps or in iCloud Drive, then make sure that you set up iCloud Drive on all of your devices.

What if my files aren’t updating to iCloud?

Check these things first:

• Check your Internet connection. In your iOS device’s status bar, look for an Edge, 3G, 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi icon. On your computer, look in your local network utility for an active wired or wireless network connection. Then open a website from your browser to make sure you're connected.
  • Sign in to iCloud on all of your devices, and turn on iCloud Drive.
  • Install the latest versions of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. See which versions of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote you can use with iCloud Drive.
  • Make sure you have enough iCloud storage. If you exceed your iCloud storage quota, your files won’t upload to iCloud Drive and edits won’t update across your devices. Learn how to upgrade your iCloud storage.
  • Create a new document and save it to see if it uploads to iCloud. If it does, see if the other documents start uploading.

If you tried these steps and your files still don’t upload to iCloud:

1. Stay signed in to iCloud.
  2. Save your updated files to a different folder on your Mac or PC.
  3. Contact Apple Support.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

Sync between icloud drive Windows explorer and icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.