Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share Button Does Not Do Anything

Please help! I have a daily video project going and desperate need this problem figured out asap. Any information helps.

Using iMovie 10.0.6 and I am having a serious issue with exporting. When I finish my project and hit "share" the menu comes up with my options (share to theater, email, itunes, etc.) But NOTHING WORKS. Literally the problem is simple as that. I click on an icon and... nothing.

And before you bring it up, I am aware that exporting now happens in the background. I've been using iMovie to edit and export daily videos for the past three months. However, when I say nothing happens I mean truly, nothing happens. I click export to file or ANY of the other icons on the share menu and not so much as a dialogue asking me to name my file comes up. No exporting happens at all. Absolutely nothing happens for that matter. I have restarted my computer quite a few times, and this is still happening. Has anyone ever experienced this issue before? How did you deal with it? If anyone knows any way to fix this, please let me know. I would really appreciate this help!

Thanks,

-queanbee

Mac Pro, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 10:47 AM

I have the same problem.

Can't get share in iMovie to work since I downloaded the APP.

I have looked up all kinds of fixes and nothing works.

It looks like I bought an APP that I cannot figure out how to use.

1 reply

Share Button Does Not Do Anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.