Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zahlungsdaten überprüfen

Hallo,

Ich habe bei meiner Apple ID die Haupt E-Mail adresse geändert.

Als ich mich im Apple Store wieder einloggen will Apple meine

Zahlungsdaten überprüfen. Jedoch habe ich bis jetzt immer Geschengutschein

benutzt. Kommt man irgendwie um dieses Formular herum?

Danke

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 3:49 AM

6 replies

Apr 4, 2015 7:26 AM in response to zerbec18

It reads as though you believe you have completely removed your account. Is that actually the case?

Closing the account (user ID) - doesn’t make sense: Don’t you need an ID to connect for software updates?

Or do you mean that you changed the email address (probably the same as the user id in this case), & now its a faulty primary address?

If you log in as a different user in iTunes, the App store seems to cull that as the active user.

Music bought & locally stored continues to play without an ID. But iTunes will prompt you for a login.

That also brings up a good question: what happens to future SOFTWARE updates if one eliminates the User account?

Apr 4, 2015 2:18 PM in response to CroMagnum

Dear CroMagnum

Yes I had to change my e-mail address, which then changed the Appel ID.

I tried to login to my AppStore to get updates and when I put in my new Apple Id which changed.

Due to the change in my e-mail address it try's to verify my payment information.

The thing that is confusing me is that it is the same Apple ID it has just a different

name corresponding to it. Is there a way to skip this part where it asks me to verify my

payment information?

Apr 5, 2015 10:43 AM in response to zerbec18

I don’t have an answer for you.

Plain and simple: It can be a mess to try and manage the Apple IDs.

If you are locked out of a previous account then apparently you can’t even update the software associated!

Whether its purchased, or whether its an OS update. (I presume).

I refuse to call them email addresses, because the problem is that while at one time you had to have a current email address as your login, that really not at all true - they are User IDs. People get divorced, or change ISPs & thus change these.

Apparently too, if the ORIGINAL login is no longer valid ---> then where does the notification email go once you engage 2 step verification?

You are in a loop: better know your security Q answers, or have the email working, because they will refer back & forth to each other. You can’t get to one, without the other.

Apr 5, 2015 10:46 AM in response to zerbec18

Technically, it probably hadn’t been used in the Apple store.

Is it normal? I don’t know. Once you go through the process, it either works or it doesn’t.

That’s a problem in this sequence, from my view.

You either succeed, or make a mistake that you cannot easily rectify.

Need to call Apple, I think: And hope you get the very brightest associate working for Apple.

Zahlungsdaten überprüfen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.