Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since 01/04/2015 cannot access iTunes?

I recently purchased an iPad Air 2 in January but since the first of April I have not been able to access iTunes. I did receive a couple of emails from Apple indicating I should change my Apple ID but I didn't know how to do this. I am quite elderly and not au fait with new technology, can anyone help me? I have tried changing my Apple ID and password etc but nothing seems to work. I would be grateful for any help please.

iPad Air

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 8:05 AM

See if these help...

Change your Apple ID

Manage your primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

If you continue to be frustrated, go here > Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security and choose your Region then Country then "Get Support Now"

*Most things aren't as hard as they may seem... the tools are there, and are generally logically organized - you'll see when you attain the goal

best regards

ÇÇÇ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2015 8:05 AM in response to Kenfromlanson

See if these help...

Change your Apple ID

Manage your primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

If you continue to be frustrated, go here > Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security and choose your Region then Country then "Get Support Now"

*Most things aren't as hard as they may seem... the tools are there, and are generally logically organized - you'll see when you attain the goal

best regards

ÇÇÇ

Since 01/04/2015 cannot access iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.