Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP: iCloud Photo Library won't finish uploading photos from Mac?

I enabled iCloud Photo Library on all of my devices several weeks ago. I have successfully uploaded ~27,625 photos and 173 videos to iCloud and can view them across all of my devices.

HOWEVER, there are still ~ 1,291 items on my Macbook that still won't upload from Photos to iCloud. It's been like this for weeks. I've tried leaving Photos open for hours.

What do I do to get this last big batch of photos uploaded? I have purchased more than enough storage, so that's not an issue. I'd like to get these photos backed up to the cloud asap.

Please help!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 10:38 AM

4 replies

May 1, 2015 9:54 PM in response to LizaATL

Not only were my 3700 photos uploading at a rate of 10 per day, but many of the videos I deleted, reappeared, some twice. I did find a solution however, I went to my order confirmation email and thankfully Apple gave instructions to cancel iCloud Photo. After clicking on their link it took me several minutes of clicking around before I found the actual instructions, but I finally cancelled iCloud Photo. I love Apple and am a shareholder. I hope this isn't a sign of future quality degradation in user experience to come.

HELP: iCloud Photo Library won't finish uploading photos from Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.