Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic pro X various bug issues 2015

Hello Community. I am writing this forum topic to address and get the opinions of the community in regards to Logic Pro X bugs I have notice over time when I have upgraded to Logic Pro X. A few things I would like to address of what I am seeing isseveral application problems that are possibly related to bugs. I will list the following in the order in which I can recall at the moment. 1. Logic Pro X at times In my project has hidden a track audio file segment stem in the playback bar when it would still playback I could hear the audio file being played but was not visible to the editor window during real-time. 2. an issue where I have mute an audio track for a specific track. When the track is muted I could hear the audio track being played back when I selected the mute button for the track. 3. MIDI plugins added in the track would appear to be missing from the insertion menu of the channel strip at times when I opened a project. Once I re-opened the project the plugins were available again. 4. High CPU utilization during in which I have used the built in Organ MIDI plugin and playback would make a pop sound during playback. I will state I have a core-i7 processor and 8GB of RAM which is enough to fully handle the playback. I cannot think any other issues at the moment. I will add them as I go and find them to this thread. I look forward to anybody else's thoughts or feedback opinions. -Thanks

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), Art Of Sound please help

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 2:00 AM

5 replies

logic pro X various bug issues 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.