Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keep getting error message, "An error has occured when opening this webpage so being reloaded". How to fix on iPad2. Software is up to date.

Keep getting error message, "An error has occured when opening this webpage so being reloaded". How to fix on iPad2. Software is up to date.

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 2:00 AM

4 replies

Apr 7, 2015 2:36 PM in response to jodifromahwatukee

Hello jodifromahwatukee,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From what I understand, it sounds like Safari is not loading a single page or multiple webpages correctly and it is trying to reload the content. In this situation, there are a few different steps that I would recommend.

First, I would recommend clearing your history and website data as described in the attached article.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Nest, after the data has been cleared, I would recommend closing Safari completely as described in the next attached article.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

After Safari has been closed, reset your iPhone. After the reset, open Safari fresh and use it as you normally would. If the issue continues, please let me know.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

Jun 3, 2015 1:29 PM in response to jodifromahwatukee

I Get the same exact message on my iPad Air. I have been getting it for quite some time and thought it was an issue I was having with Comcast. That problem has now been fixed and I am still getting this darn error message!! It is so frustrating because you literally can not do what you set out to do.. It never loads the page you want!

I Can't wait to see if there is an actual solution to this problem!! APPLE PLEASE HELP! ! !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.