Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant read i-book on my pc

I bought a book I really would like to read direct from my pc. I did not know I could not read it from my pc. (this should be made a little more clear to save a non-apple user from this hassle). I do not have an i-pod or i-phone or i-anything and do not plan to purchase one. If you can tell me how to read this book on my pc - I would be happy. Otherwise please tell me how to get my money back.

Thanks

rvthor

p.s. I am not an experienced forum user and probably won't be able to find the answers to this post - please contact me by e-mail -******@live.com

<Email Edited by Host>

personal computer-OTHER, Windows 7, null

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 11:36 AM

2 replies

Apr 5, 2015 2:05 PM in response to rvthor

The majority of ibooks cannot be read on windows computers, only on iOS devices and Mac computers (with Mavericks or Yosemite as their OS) - only those without digital-rights-management on them (e.g. free ibooks and those from publishers who don't include DRM e.g. O'Reilly) can be read via apps such as Calibre

An ibook's requirements should be listed on the left-hand side of its description page in the store e.g. they will have something like :

User uploaded file

Purchases are considered final but you can try the 'report a problem' page to contact iTunes Support and see if they will refund or credit you : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Or you can try contacting iTunes Support via this page : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

(As we are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple, I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post - it's not a good idea to post it on any public forum, unless you like spam email.)

cant read i-book on my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.