Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ok, so my iphone lost all of its data, but right before it did, it backed up on the icloud. i tried to restore using my mac, but it said that my iphone hadnt backed up, even though it had. my iphone says it backed up, my mac doesnt. please help

ok, so my iphone was factory reset, but it backed up right before it lost its data. i tried to restore using my mac, but my mac says that it hadnt backed up, even though it definately did. please help. i have an iphone 5c by the way. thanks

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 5:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 12:24 AM in response to nasdamasda

you can try to download your icloud backups to computer, such as Tenorshare iPhone data recovery. this tool have 3 way to find back iphone data .

1, directly recover data fom iPhone (your devices have been factory reset, this way no useful)

2, extract data from your iTunes backup (if you sync your iphone 5c to iTunes before)

3, download iCloud backup files to computer. (use your Appple ID and load your data to computer)

just try it~~ good luck for you!

ok, so my iphone lost all of its data, but right before it did, it backed up on the icloud. i tried to restore using my mac, but it said that my iphone hadnt backed up, even though it had. my iphone says it backed up, my mac doesnt. please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.