Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All photos won't transfer from iPhone 5c to PC

Hello, I'm having difficulty transferring all of my photos (506 items) and videos (57 items) from my iPhone 5c to my PC. When I try to transfer them, it will only pick 70 photos in random order. The last time I did this was August 2014, and I didn't have any issues with transferring all files from my phone to my computer. I'm not sure what the issue is this time, but I wanted to know if there's a quick and easy way to get all files from my phone to my computer instead of only a small portion of them.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 9:16 PM

8 replies

May 30, 2015 3:48 PM in response to Ethan7988

Yes, when I plug my phone into my computer it comes up with the folder after detecting as a camera. I've spent about an hour trying to pull up more images to transfer, but it still only shows 67 instead of all my image files. :/ I wouldn't mind spending more time transferring images, deleting them from my phone, transferring the remainder, etc. bit by bit, but I can't dedicate that much time to it with a 13 month old on my hands (teething has made her nap times shorter).

Through someone else on a different message board, I was told about the Dropbox app - so I'm trying my luck with that.

All photos won't transfer from iPhone 5c to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.