Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync İphone6 & Outlook 2011

Dear All,

Actually this is very simple question. But unfortunatelly nobody ( Apple and MS side ) answered me clearly.

So i want to be sure that there is "no way" to synchronize the Outlook 2011 for Mac "Calendars" with my iPhone6 via iTunes or any other way.

This was possible old iTunes before, but the new iTunes and Yosemite are not give this chance. So why ? what happened ?

Please tell me "clearly" IF there is a way. and please specify one by one.

Thank you very much.

PS: I am not an exchange user, i am a POP user.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), outlook 2011 - iphone6 calendar syn

Posted on Apr 6, 2015 7:33 AM

2 replies

Aug 1, 2015 11:27 PM in response to Yoveys

Really..., crickets? We all deserve better than this from you, Apple. Just invested $4k into this new iMac w/ Retina, and it has proven to be the most useless business tool ever thanks to a plethora of incompatibilities between Apple and the software developers, including Adobe. So here I sit with an iPhone 6 and an iMac, and it seems impossible to transfer contacts, calendars and notes from Outlook (for Mac, grant you) to my iPhone. Please help us all out of this predicament.

Sync İphone6 & Outlook 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.