Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove pictures in windows 7

Hello,

I have a problem with my Iphone 6.

I want to connect the iphone 6 to my windows 7 pc and remove my pictures at once.

I can copy to my pc when I am connected through usb but I can not delete any picture and my pc says I have no authorization to remove the pictures.

If I connect my wife's Iphone 4S I can just select the picture and delete them?!

Am I missing something?

Please help me.

Thanks from The Netherlands

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2015 11:11 AM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2015 9:39 AM in response to benniehill

Hello benniehill,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. If you are having issues importing or removing photos from your iPhone when connected to your Windows machine, you may want to double-check that you have your configuration set up as outlined in the following article:

Import media to a Windows PC

Before importing your media:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Remove pictures in windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.