Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changes made to recurring events in calendar don't stick

When I add details to a single instance of a recurring event in an icloud calendar, the changes seem to get saved, but then later revert back to the original state. I'm using Mac OSX.10.2 on a MacBook Pro.

For example: I schedule bill payment due dates as recurring events. When the actual bills come in, I update the amounts due for each bill that month and then, once I pay them, I mark them as paid. This system used to work great, but now with the changes not sticking, it is chaos!

Thanks for any troubleshooting advice!

Posted on Apr 6, 2015 11:51 AM

7 replies

Apr 7, 2015 5:51 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi WC!

Thanks for the tip. My timezone was indeed off in iCloud.com, so I adjusted it to the correct time zone. Restarted all my devices. Then put in a change to an event in Calendar and the same problem persisted. The change seems to have been saved at first, but then when I checked back to the calendar after doing other things, the event has reverted back to the original pre-change state.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Changes made to recurring events in calendar don't stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.