Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail Attachments-Yosemite

Dear Apple Software Developers,

For the sake of God and all living creatures living on this planet. Please fix mail attachment issue we Apple Mail users having in our mail transactions with MS Outlook users. I understand Apple would like to have her own approach for mail attachments. But please try to add 10 pictures and 2 word documents inside a mail and send it to exchange server Outlook account, the recipient can't even see the where the word files are. Same goes for us, if send includes 7-8 pictures, words inside one mail, its almost impossible to miss an attachment among them. Also when you receive a huge PDF file(an illustration for instances), mail app swaggers to display to image... On behalf of millions of Apple Mail users, we are begging to you to resolve this issue and enable us to include attachements similar to windows outlook attachments on side other then inline. For years I used Lokiware's attachment tamer plugin, unfortunately he decided to stop developing it, now we are left without solution. Each time that i need to send an email with pictures I had to go to OWA and send mail via browser, this is madness....

Dear Apple please check forums, blogs, twitter for this issue you see hundreds and thousands of posts just for this matter.

Kind Regards,

alper,

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2015 1:47 AM

1 reply

Apr 7, 2015 2:02 AM in response to alper_t_ist

Apple Feedback:

Tell us how we’re doing. Select the appropriate feedback option

(we read everything, but can’t always respond):

Thank you for your input to the ASC. For better effect

message(s) should be condensed & sent to Feedback.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Apple Mail Attachments-Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.