Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hbo now audio problem

I'm having problem with my HBO Now audio. When I played preview in HBO Now everything sounds fine. But when I played the full episode, it all white noise, which is really weird. My setup is an Apple TV hooked up to a computer monitor via HDMI cable with an audio jack out on the monitor and Bose speakers.

Posted on Apr 7, 2015 6:56 PM

4 replies

Apr 25, 2015 12:03 PM in response to Jimi25

I have no audio for HBO Now, but, I do have audio for Crackle movies. I restarted Apple TV as suggested, but, no go. I had audio and HD video for HBO Now previously and saw a number of shows and movies, but, something isn't allowing audio now. Maybe a person cannot have a computer online and Apple TV simultaneously, for HBO Now. I will try it both ways.

Crackle movies are high definition, but, I have had a few times when the video is in a lower quality video and do not want to watch it in that. But, that problem was last week and it is OK now.

I have a mid range 300 MBS U-verse. I am considering going up next month, but, we have been OK with this level of service.

hbo now audio problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.