Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar on iPhone won't synchronize with Exchange Server

We use an exchange server at work, and staff members use a Windows 7 PC at their desk. Outlook email/calendar is connected to an exchange server.

Most staff members have an iPad or iPhone, or both, and access their Mail from the Exchange Server without a problem, as well as having their calendars synchronize correctly between the devices. That is, if they enter an appointment in the outlook calendar on the desktop, it will shortly show up on their iPhone and iPad calendars, and visa versa. All iPhones/iPads have been upgraded to iOS 8.2

One staff member, however, is having a calendar problem ever since the upgrade to iOS 8.2. Her email synchronizes fine between Outlook on the PC, and her iPhone and iPad. But if she enters a meeting on the calendar on her desktop Outlook, it will not show up on her iPhone or her iPad; if she enters it on her iPhone or iPad, it will show up on the other Apple device, but will not show up on the desktop Outlook calendar.

So far, I have tried doing the following:

1. made sure that the Exchange calendar is the default calendar on both her iPhone and iPad

2. set the calendars on both apple devices to Manual rather than Push or Fetch

3. turned off the iCloud calendar under settings/iCloud

4. made sure the calendars on her iPad, iPhone and desktop Outlook all start on the same day of the week (Monday)

5. set both Apple devices to Sync Events 2 Weeks Ago

6. shut down and restarted both Apple devices

7. reset network settings on both Apple devices

So far, the only thing I haven't done is to remove the Exchange profile completely from the iPhone and iPad and put it back. I would prefer not to do so since her email is working fine.

Can anyone suggest what else we can try, or settings to check, so we can get her calendars to properly synchronize?

Thank you.

Zane B Stein

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2015 10:11 PM

3 replies

Apr 8, 2015 5:52 AM in response to zanestein

my problem is after enabling find my iphone, & having to enable icloud, & losing my old apple id...***...most, but not all, of my previously functioning caldav shared calendars disappeared from my iphone...wtfindeed:-(

as i host my own davical server, i turned off all icloud functions but find my iphone...is apple turning into micro$oft, refusing to play nice with opensource?

Apr 20, 2015 8:29 PM in response to zanestein

Any update or response from Apple?

Similar issue post upgrade 8.2 (12D508) ATT carrier

E-mail synchronizes fine between Outlook on the PC, and her iPhone and iPad. If I enter a meeting on the calendar on my desktop Outlook, it will not show up on iPhone or iPad; only appointments that show up are those with invites that are accepted on phone or ipad? .

I have gone thru a similar scenario / list as noted in original email

Calendar on iPhone won't synchronize with Exchange Server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.