Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gregg Foster Apple Support Expert??

was wanting to let some one know that there is a Gregg telling people that he works for Apple Support and giving a different number for contacting the support center you may want to look into this. the number he is giving is 1-800-741-3437 and does not match up with the numbers you have here on the web page.

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 6:03 AM

29 replies

Apr 11, 2015 12:08 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

ChitlinsCC wrote:

I wonder if WavebreakMedia is interested a Copyright infringement lawsuit against this fine young fella? - ÇÇÇ

I doubt the young fellow is party to anything. Perhaps the Shutterstock and WavebreakMedia lawyers need to talk:

http://www.wavebreakmedia.com/stock-photo-video-footage-p-15584/Portrait-of-a-sm iling-businessman-with-a-headset-on.html

User uploaded file

Apr 11, 2015 12:21 PM in response to etresoft

👿 [snicker]

Not the MODEL, but this Foster Fella who is using this trusting face as his own 😉

{not my first Copyright Rodeo}

Methinks with a little more info from the OP, the two StockImage companies could gang up with Apple and have Ol' Gregg in the courthouse

(this image is on several stock sites - one in Russia that I found with GoogleImage Reverse search)

Gregg Foster Apple Support Expert??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.