Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ahahahah

Hi Aply are

I am so angry at Apple

Why you ask?

Fourteen months ago, I bought an iPhone 5 s high price

Two weeks ago I attempted to update your phone 8.2 phone, but the blue screen

Phone not tied down and no water

Why phone this expensive should find a hardware problem?

I am living in Iran

But in my country is not Apple Store

What is the duty of my phone?

Phone

LL / A

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 5:07 AM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple is not here. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page for information on how to contact Apple for assistance.

To the best of my knowledge, Apple does not sell or service any products in Iran. Therefore, in order to receive out of warranty service on your phone, you'd need to take the phone back to the country of purchase.

39 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2015 5:07 AM in response to asopas100

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple is not here. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page for information on how to contact Apple for assistance.

To the best of my knowledge, Apple does not sell or service any products in Iran. Therefore, in order to receive out of warranty service on your phone, you'd need to take the phone back to the country of purchase.

Apr 8, 2015 9:51 AM in response to asopas100

You cannot send it back. You must take it back, or send it to someone in the US who can take it to an Apple store or ship it to Apple. Apple does not accept International shipments. If it is out of warranty Apple will replace it for $269 USD. There is always risk in buying a product for use in a country where there is no support.

The problem may not be hardware. Have you tried a reset (hold the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time until an Apple logo appears (10-30 seconds)?

You can also try to restore it using Recovery Mode

ahahahah

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.