Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding track from iTunes to slideshow

I am using IPhoto and I created a slideshow. I am trying to pull a track from iTunes in the slideshow but iPhoto won't pull the track. I see my iTunes list but I can't add track to slide show Please help I'm on a tight deadline.

iPhoto '11, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 8:41 AM

5 replies

Apr 8, 2015 10:40 AM in response to mojo1814

Where is your iTunes library located? Is it on an external HD?

First thing I'd do is Boot into the Recovery volume (boot with the Command + R keys held down), select Disk Utility and repair both the disk permissions and the disk. Reboot normally and see if there's any change.

Next, if needed, delete the following preference files from your Users/Home/Library/Preferences folder:

com.apple.iApps.plist

com.apple.iPhoto.plist

Reboot and open iTunes and then iPhoto and try again.

NOTE: In Lion and Mountain Lion the Home/Library folder is now invisible. To make it permanently visible enter the following in the Terminal application window: chflags nohidden ~/Library and press the Return key - 10.7: Un-hide the User Library folder. This method also works for Mavericks and Yosemite.

For Mavericks and Yosemite go to your Home folder and use the View ➙ Show View Options menu to bring up this window:

User uploaded file

adding track from iTunes to slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.