Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.2 - Mail problems and Storage full

My iphone 5s recently updated to IOS 8.2, and my mail app won't work, every time I enter it just shuts down, and in settings it says "accounts are currently syncing," does anyone know how to fix this?

Secondly, I upgraded because my phone was constantly telling me I was out of storage, so I deleted a bunch of stuff and installed the update. When I was done i it said something like 1.8gb available but now I'm back at the same problem that my "storage is almost full" and I have 0 bytes remaining, but when I look at the allotted 12gb and what my apps are using i am no where near 12gb. Music is 2.2gb, photos 410mb, messages 316mb, and everything is drastically smaller after that. I have no idea why it keeps saying this, any suggestions?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 7:53 AM

3 replies

Apr 8, 2015 10:45 AM in response to Debmcnal

Since my last question - I am having additional problems - my imessage are no longer working and my texts will not complete it just keeps sending, although it seems my friends are receiving the texts and responding, I am not being notified when they response.

Can anyone give me some insight to what on earth is going on??

IOS 8.2 - Mail problems and Storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.