Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my radio randomly skipping songs?

Hi, my ITunes radio is randomly skipping songs, without me touching the screen. I have wiped off the screen, and there is nothing on it. I have tried resetting it from the Lock/Unlock button, and the home button, but that didn't work. There is a small scratch at the top of my screen, but it has been there for a while, and hasn't effected my phone before. 😟 I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks,

Quinnyjoe

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, Small scratch at top of screen.

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 5:16 PM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2015 7:48 AM in response to Quinnyjoe

Hi Quinnyjoe,

Don't worry, there's nothing physically wrong with your phone. My radio stations on iTunes Radio worked fine on iOS 8.2. But, on iOS 8.3, I too am experiencing the multiple song skipping issue (with titles showing for split second and changing continuously, until resuming play on a random track). Although I only experienced it last night (on iPhone, haven't tried on Mac) and am not experiencing the issue as of this morning (at least until now didn't). I think, it's either an OS bug or something's wrong online on Apple's end. In any case, it has either already been fixed or should be fixed in coming days.

Hope this helps

(iPhone 5S, iOS 8.3)

Why is my radio randomly skipping songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.