Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix mail issue with iOS 8.3?

i Just updated my iPhone 6 to the latest iOS 8.3 and now when I try refreshing my mail it says Gmail IMAP servers are having account info errors. So I deleted the accounts and tried re-logging back in, only to find that there's a whole different process to logging in (thanks to the update). when I clicked on the google mail selection, i was redirected to a Google log-in page, and after that I was directed to accept the terms of giving iOS all access to my Google. After clicking the accept button the last mail settings page where we get to decide if we want mail, contacts, notes, etc synced was shown for a brief second and backed out like there was a glitch or something.

I kept trying to log in, but my mail app is not accessing my gmail. I even refreshed the phone, and then tried going back to mail settings and logging into gmail again but that didn't work.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 10:16 AM

Same problem here, no idea what's causing it. I've tried enabling and disabled 2 step verification but still no luck.

5 replies

How to fix mail issue with iOS 8.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.