Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 4, I used my iCloud account for app store, now my iPhone locked and it must be activate. I am trying to activate with my iCloud account and password but it says your account locked because of some security reasons. what is the security re

I have an iPhone 4, I used my iCloud account for app store, now my iPhone locked and it must be activate. I am trying to activate with my iCloud account and password but it says your account locked because of some security reasons. what is the security reason??? I want my account back. please HELLPPP...

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 3:53 AM

There are no replies.

I have an iPhone 4, I used my iCloud account for app store, now my iPhone locked and it must be activate. I am trying to activate with my iCloud account and password but it says your account locked because of some security reasons. what is the security re

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.