Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite update Australia: lost iPhoto

I have just completed the update to OS X Yosemite and as a result have lost iPhoto. When trying to download the latest version from the App store it says that it's not available in Australia however I have had it before? Any help would be appreciated, I had a lot of photos saved to iPhoto.

Cheers

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 5:36 AM

5 replies

Apr 9, 2015 5:43 AM in response to Sarahfili

When trying to download the latest version from the App store it says that it's not available in Australia however I have had it before? Any help would be appreciated, I had a lot of photos saved to iPhoto.

Apple does no longer sell iPhoto at all. You can only try to update and not to buy. Updating might work, if your current version is iPhoto 9.x.x.

Which version of iPhoto did you have before? If you bought it from the AppStore, it should still be showing on the Purchases tab of the App Store, And you can try to reinstall it again from there.However, we had several reports yesterday, that the update tab also did not work currently, probably you will have to be patient.

or migrate your iPhoto Library to the new Photos.app.

Yosemite update Australia: lost iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.