Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.3 iPod TOUCH 5 SWITCH CONTROL KEPT INTERFERING ONLY WITH MY COPY OF app Spiral Code Studio LASER PUZZLE, I have all of my SWITCH CONTROL settings OFF, but the app still was affected by switch control scan lines, how do I fix this?

iOS 8.3 iPod TOUCH 5 SWITCH CONTROL KEPT INTERFERING ONLY WITH MY COPY OF app Spiral Code Studio LASER PUZZLE, I have all of my SWITCH CONTROL settings OFF, but the app still was affected by switch control scan lines, how do I fix this?

iPod touch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 10:20 AM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2015 12:43 PM in response to OneSwitchGuy

Even after commanding Siri, and even after deleting then re-installing my copy of Spiral Code Studio LASER PUZZLE, my copy of Spiral Code Studio LASER PUZZLE was still affected by a stray, rogue SWITCH CONTROL setting somewhere, I wish there were an option to have my iOS SWITCH CONTROL settings permanently removed from my device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.