Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I uploaded all of my music to ITunes so my library is complete. However, now, only the music that I purchased from ITunes is in my library. What happened to all of the CDs I painstakingly added? ALl of that music is gone. HELP!!!

I uploaded all of my music to ITunes so my library is complete. However, now, only the music that I purchased from ITunes is in my library. What happened to all of the CDs I painstakingly added? ALL of that music is gone. HELP!!!

iPhone 4, Also ITunes on desktop

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 8:14 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 3:21 PM in response to julmark

A handful of people report this issue. Not enough for anybody to actual post a complete scenario which might help anybody figure out why, and it is unlikely it is anything Apple could resolve since it clearly isn't happening to all iTunes users. Your best recourse it to always maintain an up-to-date backup of your computer so it is relatively painless restoring your iTunes library.

I uploaded all of my music to ITunes so my library is complete. However, now, only the music that I purchased from ITunes is in my library. What happened to all of the CDs I painstakingly added? ALl of that music is gone. HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.