Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6plus screen says "iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes". I have attempted to put into recovery mode and restore to factory settings from iTunes but it didn't work. Itunes keeps telling me to enter my passcode on the phone, but I can't.

I have tried to restore it to factory settings with iTunes twice and both times it get to the last download and iTunes tells me I need to enter the passcode on the iPhone, however the iPhone just keeps saying its disabled and doesn't even give me a number pad to enter my passcode. And yes I had my phone turned off when I plugged in the USB cable from the computer, all while holding down the home button.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 1:50 AM

ME TOO. NOW MY IPHONE 6 PLUS IS SAME LIKE YOU.

iphone is diabled- connect to iTunes because i forget passcode.

i cannot connect iTunes because it's always asking to enter passcode on iphone.

So, i cannot make restore my iphone 6+. And then, I cann't erase "device" in icloud.

My iphone is new. No icloud. didn't connect to itune backage.

That's why I try to connect iTunes but it need to enter passcode.

So, my iphone just keep "iphone is disbled-connect to iTunes".

IPHONE 6 PLUS

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2015 1:50 AM in response to Steelmama

ME TOO. NOW MY IPHONE 6 PLUS IS SAME LIKE YOU.

iphone is diabled- connect to iTunes because i forget passcode.

i cannot connect iTunes because it's always asking to enter passcode on iphone.

So, i cannot make restore my iphone 6+. And then, I cann't erase "device" in icloud.

My iphone is new. No icloud. didn't connect to itune backage.

That's why I try to connect iTunes but it need to enter passcode.

So, my iphone just keep "iphone is disbled-connect to iTunes".

IPHONE 6 PLUS

Apr 10, 2015 2:09 AM in response to Steelmama

What you doing is recovery mode it won't restore that way when it's disable. You will need to restore it in dfu mode try this steps

plug in your iphone to iTunes

hold the power and home button same time until you see it go to a black screen then let go off the power button and keep holding the home button until you see iTunes ask you to restore. Go ahead and restore your iphone.

iPhone 6plus screen says "iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes". I have attempted to put into recovery mode and restore to factory settings from iTunes but it didn't work. Itunes keeps telling me to enter my passcode on the phone, but I can't.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.