Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how or if I can Re Edit video's on iMovie11 once I have already exported them? I can import the video file back into IMovie but it is just one long video, I can't find how to break apart the clips again. Thanks!

Do you know how or if I can Re Edit video's on iMovie11 once I have already exported them? I can import the video file back into IMovie but it is just one long video, I can't find how to break apart the clips again. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 11:59 PM

8 replies

Apr 16, 2015 8:54 PM in response to GeeD

Another question you may know.

I saved my iPhoto library before upgrading on my external hard drive BUT when I tried to reopen the iPhoto library, all my photos came up with blank.

I have tried to rebuild my database & also have downloaded 'iPhoto Library Manager' but still I cannot see my photos. It say's that they are there (11,000+ photos). I also understand that the reason the ! shows up is the connection between photo files are missing. Do you know how I can solve this?

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.