Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photo Library doesn't load photos on cellular

Hi,

I tried searching for this issue but I didn't find anything so I'm trying to ask here. I have this problem with iCloud Photo Library on my iPhone, when I'm on cellular the pictures won't load and I only see blurry thumbnails with and exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. I was hoping that the new iOS 8.3 will solve this issue since it's not "Beta" anymore, but it didn't, only difference is that the loading indicator loads to 1/4 and then the exclamation mark appears. On wifi its working with no problems.

Anyone having the same issue? Any thoughts?

Thank you for replies

Cheers

Milan

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2015 7:45 AM

I have a similar problem. I smashed my iPhone 6 last week and used my insurance to get a replacement. I restored my most recent backup to the new device over iCloud and all seemed to have gone smoothly.

However a couple of days ago I noticed that whenever I tried to view a photo from my library, it was low res and had a 'pie chart' style loading symbol in the bottom right of the screen, while videos have a spinning loader in the centre of the screen for a long time (dependant on the length of the video)

Is this something to do with iCloud photo storage? I'd really rather have all my pictures and videos actually ON my phone so that I can view them while not connected to the internet...

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2015 7:45 AM in response to milanprokop

I have a similar problem. I smashed my iPhone 6 last week and used my insurance to get a replacement. I restored my most recent backup to the new device over iCloud and all seemed to have gone smoothly.

However a couple of days ago I noticed that whenever I tried to view a photo from my library, it was low res and had a 'pie chart' style loading symbol in the bottom right of the screen, while videos have a spinning loader in the centre of the screen for a long time (dependant on the length of the video)

Is this something to do with iCloud photo storage? I'd really rather have all my pictures and videos actually ON my phone so that I can view them while not connected to the internet...

iCloud Photo Library doesn't load photos on cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.