Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant export from imovie?

Hello, i need help with exporting my iMovie project to my phone. After i finished both projects, both containing as much audio (recording my voice) as there was video, they both had problems saving to my phone. After i was done i went to the button where it allows you to export to many places such as youtube, facebook, iMessages, email, and most importantly for me to my phone. I hit save to phone and it says exporting.... With a loading bar but nothing moves. I tried exporting 360p and it still didnt work. I also tried another project with the same video but a little longer, not much audio and the exporting started to work (the loading bar was actually filling up. I really need an answer to this. Its getting very irritating, and i really dont see why its not working. Any help is okay. I have ios 8.3 which came out recently. I tthink iOS 8.3. I also cant export to youtube same problem. No error box popping up just says exporting but does nothing.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 9, 2015 11:56 PM

There are no replies.

Cant export from imovie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.