Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad 2 update problem

Installed new IOS 8.3 update yesterday..And it has messed with my Dungeon Hunter 4 gameplay ! The screen is only half visible..and have lost my recent progress in the game..I'm a high level gamer in DH4..and very annoyed and frustrated i cant recover where i last finish playing !

Tried everything..restore etc..

I do hope someone can help me..

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 11:06 PM

I've searched about this problem but can't find any news on it. I just updated to iOS 8.3 and my dungeon hunter 4 only shows half the screen now. It's not playable. i have an iPad 4

8 replies

Apr 12, 2015 5:16 AM in response to Lola 1

Hi Lola, I feel for you as it has happened to me as well. I was building a Sentinel character, she was just the best. But i too made the mistake of updating the OS to 8.3.

It serves me right for breaking my golden rule "if it aint broke, don't fix it!" Lets hope there is an update coming out that addresses the problem. Till then i will start exploring DH5.

rabiD...

Apr 12, 2015 5:47 AM in response to Community User

HI there fellow gamer..I do hope this catastrophe can be fixed !! But I've learnt one thing through all of this--BEFORE WE UPDATE..BACK UP OUR IPAD/IPHONE ETC !! lol ..

iIts been three days now..and still no word from Apple !! I have contacted Gameloft..but as we all know..They take their time in resolving anything !! They just want us to buy lots and lots of GEMS..Sheesh ..good luck in your quest..I've tried DH5..not really that impressed to be honest..

ipad 2 update problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.