Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Booking a one to one - you have to go through all the clicks for each subject just to find out there is nothing til the following week. There is nothing for tomorrow. Not even a group session for anything.Isn't there a list that you can look up?

Booking a One to One - you have to go through all the clicks for each subject just to find out there is nothing til the following week.

There is nothing for tomorrow. Not even a group session for anything.

Isn't there a list that you can look up?And just see all the sessions at once? It would save a lot of time ! and we all want that

and especially since I am not at a fast internet right now.

And I don't understand why I have to choose a community below, because as you can see none of them are relevant to my post.

It is really annoying thinking it is a forum of free speech

and then being forced to choose a slot which is irrelevant.

Why can't everyone see all the posts as a General,

or why isn't there a One to One Community to choose etc??

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 2:52 AM

There are no replies.

Booking a one to one - you have to go through all the clicks for each subject just to find out there is nothing til the following week. There is nothing for tomorrow. Not even a group session for anything.Isn't there a list that you can look up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.