Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Set up 3 calls to be contacted by Support - NONE of the calls came through or stayed on the line for the faulty powerbeats I bought in January. This product is awful, my 3rd time with issues and terrible service.

I am wondering how many other users have had similar consistently awful products & even worse customer support from Apple/Powerbeats?

I had issues connecting to Bluetooth when the headphones were first purchased, and use them regularly without issue, and now the product will not hold a charge, 4 months into my purchase for $200+.

Is this a corporate strategy to have their products fail so quickly after purchase to entice customers to purchase new items?

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 6:53 AM

There are no replies.

Set up 3 calls to be contacted by Support - NONE of the calls came through or stayed on the line for the faulty powerbeats I bought in January. This product is awful, my 3rd time with issues and terrible service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.