Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Settings for iPhone 4

Can some tell me how to find app settings on my iPhone 4? I went into settings and cannot find a certain app for file sharing to activate the app to use. Any help would be great would need step by step instructions or snap shots of each step.

I just got this a a hand me down and using it for now until I find work to purchase a new one.

Thank you all like i said I have the iPhone 4.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 9:12 AM

Hi there Franick01,

It sounds like you want an app to use File Sharing through iTunes to transfer files to your computer. If the app itself supports it, then it will be listed in iTunes similar to the other apps you see in step five of the section labeled "See which of your iOS apps can share files with your computer" of this article:

About File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

5. In this section, you'll see a list of file-sharing apps on your device. Select an app to see the files for that app on your device.
User uploaded file

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2015 9:12 AM in response to DODGE01CHALLENGERSRT01_01

Hi there Franick01,

It sounds like you want an app to use File Sharing through iTunes to transfer files to your computer. If the app itself supports it, then it will be listed in iTunes similar to the other apps you see in step five of the section labeled "See which of your iOS apps can share files with your computer" of this article:

About File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

5. In this section, you'll see a list of file-sharing apps on your device. Select an app to see the files for that app on your device.
User uploaded file

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

App Settings for iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.