Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV cannot see Mac iTunes on 10.10.3 production

I have three Macs and with two of them Upgraded to 10.10.3 Production I lost them on my Apple TVs. They do not appear or they appear and cannot be accessed. The Mac on 10.10.2 has no issues and we had no issues with the Betas. The Apple TVs are the 720P rev 2 models. Note the iTunes upgrade did not make it work either.

rjf

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 3:48 PM

2 replies

Apr 30, 2015 10:27 PM in response to KE9A

I have this same or similar problem. I have a Mac Pro where I run iTunes all the time and access my media via Apple TV. My son normally is logged onto the Mac Pro but that has never affected my ability to access my media until I upgraded to 10.10.3. Now I can no longer access media on iTunes unless I use Screen Sharing on my MacBook Pro to connect to my desktop on the Mac Pro. The moment I connect with screen sharing, Apple TV shows the media on my Mac Pro.

I'm thinking this has something to do with App Nap and Wake on LAN settings but I can't find enough information to debug the issue further.

Apple TV cannot see Mac iTunes on 10.10.3 production

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.