Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync 2 iphones

I have two iphones, both in my name. I use one and my husband the other. I want to sync our calendars, reminders and photos. I have turned on Icloud and checked those items. Sometimes they sync quickly and sometimes not. Is it required to plug the iphones into one of our computers? Any help will be appreciated.

Ina

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 5:45 PM

If they share the same Apple ID they should sync in real time as long as they are connected to a data service. We have 3 iPhones, 2 iPads and 3 Macs, and all of the iCloud data syncs instantly across all of them.

4 replies

Apr 26, 2015 1:11 PM in response to Boreas90

Well I've gone around and around with this problem. After an Apple tech told me that calendar sync wouldn't work because the two iphones were not using the same ios, I was ready to throw in the towel . . . but being stubborn I fooled around some more and got it to work (sort of). The trick was that they would sync only after a calendar entry was made on the iphone4! Then and only then would traffic flow (in either or both directions). Who knew? Thanks for your response. Fred

How to sync 2 iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.