Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Snow Leopard Update Software not displaying new updates

Hello Guys,

Sorry in advance for any spelling or grammar errors, English is not my native language, and I am only 14 as well.

So my problem is, Is that I recently lost my HDD due to a laptop fall and I have replaced it with a SSD. But the problems didn't arise until I reinstalled iLife '11. I use iLife A LOT, Mainly GarageBand for important music production,

Now, Since iLife doesn't come with most of the instruments, I used ASU (Apple Software Update) And it said no updates, so I went into GarageBand, and tapped update from there, and I got the same thing. So I later went into Airport Utility, It said I needed a update, it took me to software update, and I got the same "No new updates" message.

Not sure if it helps, probably makes matters worse, but in System Settings > Software Updates > Installed Software, there is "iLife Support" and 'iLife '11"

The computer I am on:

MacBook Pro Early 2006 15-inch

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

1.83GHz Intel Core Duo

2GB RAM

Radeon X1600M

128GB Sandisk SSD

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6), Early 2006 (Core Duo)

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 10:25 PM

6 replies

OS X Snow Leopard Update Software not displaying new updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.