Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music and Photos

How Can i transfer Music and Photos to I6 from my computer. I am new IPhone user, Please help me with starting to end

iPhone 6

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 12:17 AM

2 replies

Apr 11, 2015 12:21 AM in response to fais007

You can sync music and photos to your iPhone by connecting the phone to your computer's iTunes - if you don't have your music in your computer's iTunes library, and if it's in a compatible format, then you can add it via File > Add To Library.

Syncing with iTunes : Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Photos aren't added to your iTunes library, iTunes is only used as a tool for syncing them to a device.

Syncing photos : Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support

You will need to sync all the photos that you want on the phone together in one go as only the most recent photo sync remains on the phone - synced photos can't be deleted directly on the phone, instead they are deleted by not including them in the next photo sync.

(I've asked for your post to be moved to the Using iPhone forum, where you've posted is the Using iPad forum.)

Music and Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.